INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS ON PRECAUTIONS OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
March 05, 2021
The safety and health of our patients and colleagues is paramount for Maternity Private Clinic, so please note and follow the precautions below:
1. Upon entering the Clinic, everyone needs to do the following:
- Temperature measurement,
- Hand sanitization,
- Wearing a face mask properly (at least surgical face mask covering your nose and mouth) – is mandatory in the whole area of the Clinic!
2. Please inform our staff if you or one of your family members has the following symptoms:
- sore throat,
- breathing difficulties,
- digestive tract symptoms (vomiting, diarrhea),
- reduction/loss of smell and taste
3. Only patients can wait at the outpatient department and hall, keeping at least a 2-meter distance. The father (one family member) can only be present at time of contract conclusion and the following ultrasound screening appointments, avoiding waiting at outpatient department and hall: I. (Week 12 to 13), II. (Week 18 to 22), III. (Week 30 to 31), IV. (Week 38 to 39).
We’d like to ask all our patients, except for minors and patients with special needs, to come alone to our outpatient appointments!
4. Please use the stairs whenever possible and use elevators only in special cases.
5. Admittance to delivery is only allowed for healthy pregnant patients free from fever, airway and nervous system symptoms, and has a negative COVID-19 PCR test. PCR tests should be done within 7 days prior to surgery in case of C-section, or at gestational week 38 in case of vaginal delivery!
6. The patient can be accompanied by a midwife for the time of delivery and a family member for the hospital stay, only with a negative PCR test and with adherence to precautions and hygiene rules. The family member cannot leave the clinic!
7. Patients coming to surgery still need to take a COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours before the appointment, and also need to declare that they are aware of the risks of the pandemic, and were given ample information and request the surgery at their own risk.
8. Please take extra steps to avoid public transportation, and avoid social events whenever possible, including large family gatherings!
Please note that vaccinated and/or recovered COVID-19 patients and relatives are not exempted from the above precautions!
Thank you for following these precautions for the sake of your, your environment’s and our colleagues’ health!
Petronella Hupuczi, M.D.