Information about changes at our Clinic from the 11 of may, 2020
Based on the document “Restarting health care from May 4, 2020” released by the Ministry of Human Capacities on May 1, 2020, we provide the following services at Maternity Private Clinic:
- Outpatient care (gynecology, pediatric gynecology, gynecological endocrinology, prenatal care, pediatrics),
- Continue to provide prenatal and inpatient care for our expectant mothers,
- Telephone consultations within the framework of standard visits* are introduced to avoid personal contact with our doctors,
- Urgent inpatient care (minor to major surgeries), ifrequired by the patient’s health and is at low risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Surgeries that can be postponed are planned to be performed from June 2020, if the number of active cases in the country will not increase drastically or the prevailing government regulations do not indicate otherwise.
We would like to inform you that, in line with current regulations and guidelines, the following security measures will apply until vaccination is introduced (or until further notice) at Maternity Private Clinic:
- We continue to comply with strict hygiene standards (wearing masks in the patient area, frequent hand sanitization, constant cleaning with disinfectants) and with required patient traffic measures at our offices and inpatient departments.
- The following are mandatory at arrival:(these apply to relatives as well, in case of childbirth or C-section): body temperature measurement, hygienic hand sanitization, filling out an epidemiological questionnaire issued by the National Public Health Center, mask fit-test,
- Patients must keep 5 meter distance in the waiting room,
- Relatives cannot attend visits or wait in outpatient waiting rooms, and underage patients can only be accompanied by one person (parent/legal representative),
- Visit is still not permitted at our inpatient department,
- Patients arriving for elective (pre-scheduled) inpatient procedures must be tested for COVID-19 within 48–72 hours prior to admission to our department, as the procedure will only be carried out in case of negative results,
- Coronavirus tests will be performed along with the standard laboratory tests of the last trimester for expectant mothers and for one relative staying with them at the clinic at Week 37 instead of Week 35.
For more details and information please call one of our colleagues at +36 1 213 4220 or +36 1 213 4222.
* Standard visit: Phone consultations need to be booked over the phone or on our website, as usual. At the time of visit, the clinic calls you at the appointed phone number. A standard documentation will be made in our computer system during the visit. Please arrange payment of visit fees via bank transfer within 24 hours once the appointment is booked. Outpatient sheet, invoice and, if necessary, prescription will be sent by post to your appointed address.
May 9, 2020, Budapest
Petronella Hupuczi, M.D.